Restaurant offer applies same evening only- 7/23/16, unless otherwise indicated. Limit ONE per household. To receive certain Gallery specials, you must show a receipt from one of the following restaurants for a minimum $20 purchase on 7/23/16, 4:00-9:45pm: Tersiguel’s, The Judges Bench, La Palapa, Matcha Time Cafe, Ellicott Mills Brewing Company, Diamondback Tavern, Pure Wine Cafe, Johnny’s Bistro, Cacao Lane, Portalli’s, Bean Hollow, Rumor Mill, Phoenix Emporium, The Trolley Stop
Watch Our Short Film Below!
Founded in 2014, the Ellicott City Arts Coalition is comprised of artists, galleries, studios, and other art exhibit venues in Historic Ellicott City, Maryland – a new, up-and-coming destination for art lovers in the Greater Baltimore/ DC region!
Our mission is to grow, strengthen and promote our arts community as we expand our appeal to tourists and locals alike. We organize and hold public art events several times per year including ArtWalk and Main St Gallery Hop.
Follow us on Facebook and #EllicottCityArt.
We are a committee of the Ellicott City Historic District Partnership, a 501(c)3 organization. ECHDP website
Current Members of the ECAC:
- Dee Cunningham, Cunningham Studios (ECAC founder)
- Sara Arditti, Still Life Gallery Fine Art & Custom Framing
- Bill Knapp Sculpture & Fine Furnishings
- Laurie Hansen, Laurie L Hansen Fine Art
- Steve Stannard, Salient Group, Architect
- Chuck Gamber, Jack of Arts, Custom Airbrush Artwork
- Chuck Gruss, Mat About You Gallery
- Pam Long, Pam Long Photography
- Lauren Erickson & Nicole Galanakis, Perspectives Art & Design
- Charlene Randolph, The Clayground Studio & Gallery
- Zach Bowler, Elemental Forms
- Howard County Welcome Center
- Gretchen Shuey, Bean Hollow Coffee Shop & Gallery
- Jereme Scott, Cotton Duck Art & Apparel
- Kay Sandler, Watercolors
- Ewan Tulis, Woodworking
Robin Holliday, HorseSpirit Arts Gallery
- Len and Sherry Fackler- Berkowitz, Great Panes Art Glass Studio
Historic Ellicott City Art Events:
The 4rd Annual Ellicott City Artwalk will take place on Saturday, October 15th, 2016 from 11:00am – 7:00pm
Main St Art Gallery Hop
Held on Saturday nights approximately every two months by the Main Street art galleries located within easy walking distance of each other (currently seven venues.)
Chuck Gruss, owner of Mat About You Gallery, hosts an Artists’ Market in Lot D on the Second Sunday of each month from April through October. Contact Chuck at email@example.com, and their website.